Recipe Source:Veg Bowl
You can find the original recipe here
- Whole wheat flour- 1 cup
- Baking Soda- 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Vegetable oil- 1/4 cup
- Granulated Sugar-1/2 cup
- Cold Water-1 tbsp( appr)
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp ( see note)
- Preheat oven to 180 Deg C.Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl,whisk together whole wheat flour,baking soda and salt .
- In another bowl cream together oil and sugar,add vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture gradually into the dry mixture ,knead to form a smooth dough.(Add cold water if required.)
- Place the dough on a lighty floured surface,gently roll the dough to 1/8" thickness.
- Cut into desired shape using a cookie cutter.Place it on the prepared baking tray.Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges turn golden brown.
Note:You can add 1/2 to 3/4 tsp all spice powder or cinnamon powder for delicious spice cookies.