Recipe source: Vanitha
- Butter( room temperature)- 1/2 cup
- Marie biscuit -powdered- 1.5 cups
- Grated coconut- 1 cup
- Drinking chocolate powder-3/4 to 1 cup
- Condensed milk- 1 tin( 400 ml)
- Preheat oven to 180 Deg C.
- In a mixing bowl combine together butter and powdered biscuit.Using a spoon ,press this evenly over the bottom of a pie dish or individual ramekins/small baking dishes.
- Spread grated coconut evenly over the biscuit layer.
- Spread drinking chocolate powder over the coconut layer.
- Carefully pour condensed milk over the chocolate powder layer.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.Allow it to cool slightly (dust with cocoa powder and garnish with chopped cashew nuts if desired.)
- Serve with cream or vanilla /caramel ice cream.