- Cooked basmati rice- 4 cups
- Ginger and garlic -chopped finely- 1 tbsp
- Green chili - finely chopped-1 no( see notes)
- Onion -chopped- 1 small
- Vegetables- chopped(use carrots,beans&cabbage)-2 cups
- Spring onion chopped-2 tbsp
- Celery chopped-3 to 4 tbsp
- Soya sauce-1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce-1 tbsp
- White vinegar-1/4 tsp
- Black pepper powder- to taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan ,add ginger and garlic and green chilies.Saute for few seconds or until raw smell leaves.
- Add onion and saute until it turns translucent.
- Now add chopped vegetables,spring onion and celery.Cook over high flame for few minute.( Do not over cook)
- Combine together soya sauce,tomato sauce and vinegar in a small bowl and add it to the pan.Mix well until combined.
- Add the cooked rice ,salt and pepper powder to taste.Mix gently until combined.
Note:If you don't want to use green chilies ,use chili sauce instead.In that case add it along with the rest of the sauces.