- Sandwich rolls- 2 to 3 nos
- Garlic-finely chopped- 2 cloves
- Onion -sliced- 1 small
- Mushrooms-sliced- 250 gms
- Soya sauce-1/2 to 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder-to taste
- Salt to taste
- Tomato sliced- 1 large
- Oil -as required
- Salad greens-as required
To prepare mushroom filling
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic and onion.Saute until onion turns translucent.
- Add sliced mushrooms and saute until it turns golden brown ,over a medium flame for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- When it is almost dry add soya sauce,black pepper powder and salt to taste.Cook for few more seconds and allow it to cool a bit.
To prepare grilled tomato
- Heat 1.2 tsp oil in a pan and place the tomato slices in the pan,Cook for about a minute until lightly browned.Flip and brown the other side also.Keep aside until required.
To prepare sandwich
- Heat a large pan and place the sandwich rolls ,cut side down and toast until it turns golden brown.
- Place grilled tomato slices on the bottom half of the rolls and top with salad greens and mushroom filling.(you can also add cheese slices if desired)Cover with the top half of the roll and serve immediately.