Mysore Sada Dosa
Quick ,easy and delicious Mysore sada dosa with spicy red chutney/spread.
Recipe source: YummyTummy,you can find the original recipe here.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 2 to 3
- Dosa batter -1.5 to 2 cups( or as required)
- Ghee /Oil - as required
- Channa dal /kadala parippu - 1 tbsp
- Urad dal/Uzhunnu - 1 tbsp
- Gralic ,sliced- 1 large clove
- Dry red chilies - 3( see notes)
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp( i used Kashmiri chili powder)
- Grated coconut - 1/4 cup
- Jaggery- 1 tsp
- Tamarind - 3/4 to 1 tsp(or according to taste)
- Salt - To taste
- Water - as required
- Oil - as required
- Use Kashmiri red chilies ,if you like it less spicy and it also gives a nice red color to the chutney .
- Adjust the quantity of jaggery according to your taste.