Quick and easy chakkakuru mezhukkupuratti
- Chakkakuru/Jackfruit seeds- cleaned and sliced- 1 Cup
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Shallots-sliced- 8-10 Nos
- Garlic-chopped finely- 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri chili powder- 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1/4 tsp (or to taste)
- Curry leaves- 1 sprig
- Oil- as required
- Water- as required
- Salt - To taste
- Cook jack fruit seeds with turmeric powder,salt and just enough water until done.Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add shallots and garlic.Saute for few seconds.
- Add cooked jack fruit seeds,chili powder,black pepper powder and curry leaves.Add more salt if required.Stir fry over low flame until lightly browned.
Serve with rice.